Setting Up Your NetSuite Wholesale Distribution Edition Account
Oct 18, 2022
Welcome to NetSuite Wholesale Distribution Edition. In this blog post, we will be walking you through the basics of setting up your new account. Before we begin, there are a few things that you will need in order to get started:
A list of all the products that you sell
A list of all the customers that you have
A list of all the vendors that you use
Your company’s financial information
Once you have gathered all of this information, you will be ready to begin setting up your account.
NetSuite Wholesale Distribution Setup Basics
1. The first step is to create your company’s profile. You will need to enter your company’s name, address, and contact information. This is also where you will specify your company’s time zone and currency.
2. The next step is to set up your inventory. You will need to enter your products’ SKUs, descriptions, prices, and quantities. If you have multiple warehouses, you will need to specify which warehouse each product is located in.
3. The third step is to set up your customers. You will need to enter your customers’ names, addresses, and contact information. You will also need to specify whether each customer is an individual or a business.
4. The fourth step is to set up your vendors. You will need to enter your vendors’ names, addresses, and contact information. You will also need to specify the terms of each vendor agreement.
5. The fifth and final step is to set up your financial information. You will need to enter your chart of accounts, credit card information, and banking information. Once you have completed all of these steps, your NetSuite account will be fully operational!
Now that you have a NetSuite account, you can start managing your wholesale distribution business more effectively! Stay tuned for future blog posts where we will be discussing how to use NetSuite’s various features to streamline your operations even further. Thanks for reading!