How do I add tasks to a project in NetSuite?
Follow these steps to add tasks to a project in NetSuite:
1. Log into your NetSuite account.
2. Click on the “Projects” tab.
3. Select the project you want to add tasks to.
4. Click on the “Tasks” subtab.
5. Click on the “New Task” button.
6. Enter the task name and description.
7. Assign the task to a project team member.
8. Set the start and end date for the task.
9. Click on the “Save” button.
You can also refer to NetSuite’s help documentation for more information on how to add tasks to a project.